Introducing Y!Store101, a 2-day Yahoo Store seminar and workshop designed for Yahoo Store Owners by Yahoo Store Owners: Istvan Siposs, Michael Whitaker and me, Rob Snell.
The sole purpose of our seminar & workshop is to give you the tools to take your Yahoo Store from where it is today to where you want it to be tomorrow.
THURSDAY - Y!Store101, Day 1: Learn what you need to know and what you can do in a classroom setting from 9:00 - 4:00.
FRIDAY - Ystore101, Day 2: Implement what you learned the day before in a hands-on computer lab workshop. (Two sections: 9:00-1:00 or 1:00-5:00).
Seminar participation is extremely limited because class sizes are small. There are only 36 spots per class, so sign up today if you want to get in the first two classes! When you attend Ystore101, you will learn what works -- the secrets of multimillion dollar Yahoo Stores:
- You will learn how to make more money! Drive more search engine traffic to your Yahoo Store! Convert more of your browsers into buyers, increase your average order size by up selling, and get repeat customers to order more often.
- You will learn how to save time! Automate your store management and order processing tasks to give you more time to work on your business. The most successful online retailers have streamlined their businesses to take full advantage of all the powerful Yahoo Store features as well as third party tools. Learn their secrets!
- You also get to network with other successful retailers like yourself. There's nothing like talking to other successful folks who do virtually the same thing you do, but who don't directly compete with you. Share tips and tricks with folks in completely different industries.
- Stop what you're doing, and take a couple or three days off. You work hard. You deserve a break from your day-to-day grind. Take a tax-deductible trip to sunny California (ask your tax advisor), and take advantage of this opportunity to learn how to make more money with your Yahoo Store. Sign up for Y!Store101, book your flight and hotel, and get moving pronto!
- You can sign up now, or read more about what topics we are going to cover, who will benefit from attending, what you need to know before you can come, which retailers are invited, background on the Y!Store101 instructors, and more.